Cooking with Balsamic Vinegar
Prawns with sesame seeds and White Balsama
Ingredients for 2 people:
2 medium potatoes
10 king prawns
1 red pepper
Salt and black pepper
Extra Virgin Olive oil
White Balsamic condiment Leonardi in Spray
- Peel the potatoes, cut in medium slices and drop in water for about 10 minutes (to remove the exceeding starch)
- Wash the pepper and remove the seeds inside. Cut in cubes. Pour some olive oil in a pan and fry the pepper for about 15 minutes then add salt.
- While the pepper is frying, drain the potatoes, dry them and put the slices on a hot plate previously oiled. Cook on both sides.
- Clean the prawns removing head, shell and black thread, but leave the tail on.
- Roll them into the sesame seeds
- Place them in a pan with oil and cook for 2-3 minutes
- Prepare the dish by putting the potatoes first, then the pepper and the prawns on top.
- Finish with a splash of Balsama Bianco Leonardi
Back to recipes
Thanks to Ylenia www.dolcemente-salato.blogspot.com