Visit the Farm
TOUR B: Typical Tour
The tour includes:
Full guided visit with explanation of the production process and tasting of various Balsamic vinegars, followed by an appetizer of Parmesan cheese and Lambrusco wine.
35-55 mn (Depending on number of participants). Minimum attendance 10 people.
- Tours are bookable only via written notice (e-mail) 7 days/week, according to our agenda availability.
- Tours in other language than Italian should be booked in advance and in written.
- The standard tour can accommodate up to 30 people at the same time. Bigger groups may be split.
- Tour leaders and translators are free of charge. Children under 12 are free of charge. We invite you to specify the number of attendees.
- Please note that upper floors are not accessible to people with disabilities.
- Free parking available for cars and coaches
- Campers and Caravans may stay overnight in our parking facility free of charge
- At the end of the tour, you may visit our showroom without purchase obligation.
We are available for customized and/or special requirements and also for private parties.
Back to the Tours